Altered Self Wellness – Chronic pain management tips for living a beautiful life in spite of your pain.
This video highlights 7 key points to make housekeeping easier when you have chronic pain.
- Don’t let your home define who you are or the value you bring to the world.
- Learn how to work with your limitations instead of against them
- Set money aside to have housekeeper come in and put a dent in the cleaning that is physically most difficult for you
- A little bit of cleaning a day is more productive and easier physically than a lot every so often.
- Begin with doing one room a day and monitor how your body reacts. Its easy to add more after you know if you can physically handle it.
- Get the right tools for the job. Knowing your limitations and accepting them you can find cleaning tools that assist and make your job easier.
- Work smarter not harder… this statement says it all.
- Include your family in household chores. Ask for help with things that hurt you.
- Remove clutter from you home to ensure cleaning is easier for yourself.
Thank you for watching.